You have reached the interview stage, you want to get the right candidate, here are some questions you may consider asking.
- How did you hear about the role?
- What do you know about the company?
- Why did you apply?
- Why should we hire you?
- What is your definition of hard work?
- Why are you leaving your current role?
- What did you do in lockdown?
- What did you learn from your experience during the Covid-19 lockdown?
- How have you coped with home working?
- Tell me about a time you messed up
- How do you organise your time?
- Who is the smartest person you know? Why?
- What is the biggest decision you have made in the last year?
- What made you excited about going to work in your last position?
- What is your management style?
- What is your favourite nonprofessional activity?
- Talk me through a bad professional relationship you have had
- What would your colleagues say about you?
- What would you do in your first 30,60 or 90 days?
- Sell yourself to me?
- What is the biggest thing you have accomplished in your career to date?
- How do you set goals?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Do you have any questions for us?
- Is there anything about this interview process you would change?
Thank them for their time and outline the next steps